Skip to main content
Brussels Regional Public Service

Temporary activity

Do you have a travel agency outside the Brussels-Capital Region (in another region or country) and would you like to participate in a trade fair in the Brussels-Capital Region?

Submit declaration 

A declaration is required to be able to temporarily or occasionally carry out the activities of a travel agency on the territory of the Brussels-Capital Region. 

Step 1: collect the necessary attachments  

If this is the first declaration for carrying out the activities of a travel agency, the following documents must be sent to the Brussels Economy and Employment Administration within 15 days following the first transfer to the territory of the Brussels-Capital Region: 

  1. a copy of the insurance contract(s) covering professional liability taken out with an insurer; 

  1. proof that there are sufficient own guarantees to ensure compliance with the service provider's obligations in the event of financial insolvency. 

Step 2: Fill in the form  

Would you like to submit such a declaration for carrying out this activity? Then please download the form below and return it to us (by e-mail at or by classical mail) along with the documents to be added. 

Download the pre-declaration form in French

Download the pre-declaration form in Dutch

Are you aiming for permanent activity as a travel agency, as opposed to occasional? Then please choose from:

Back to top