Single permit application
Manager at an airline company or a tourism office
NSSO in Belgium - more than 90 days in Belgium
(art. 9,12 and 9,13 royal decree 9 June 1999)
If the duration of the employment in Belgium exceeds 90 days (in case of successive jobs without any interruption, the previous periods are taken into account to calculate the 90 days):
- Prepare the necessary annexes
- Fill in an application for a single permit via the digital counter "Working in Belgium".
If you have any questions about this application, please consult the FAQ.
What is the procedure?
The procedure takes four months at most from the moment Brussels Economy and Employment has the complete file until the single permit is delivered / the rejection is notified.
- Law dated 30 April 1999 on the employment of foreign workers
- Royal decree dated 9 June 1999 implementing the law dated 30 April 1999 with regard to employing foreign workers
- Royal decree dated 5 July 2018
- Decree of the Brussels-Capital Government dated 16 May 2019 amending the Royal Decree of 9 June 1999 implementing the Law of 30 April 1999 on the employment of foreign workers with regard to admission to work for activities carried out within the framework of a transfer within a company, a seasonal
- Decree of the Brussels-Capital Government dated 25 June 2020 amending the Royal decree dated 9 June 1999 implementing the Law of 30 April 1999 with regard to employing foreign workers
- Cooperation agreement dated 2 February 2018 on the coordination of the policies with regard to granting employment authorisations and residence permits, as well as the norms pertaining to the employment and residence of foreign workers
- Cooperation agreement dated 6 December 2018 implementing the cooperation agreement of 2 February 2018 on coordination between policies on work permits and residence permits and the legislation on employment and residence of foreign workers
- Law dated 15 December 1980 on access to the territory, residence, establishment and removal of foreigners
- Royal decree dated 6 June 2019 amending the Royal decree dated 8 October 1981 concerning access to the country, the residence, the location and expulsion of foreign nationals
- Royal decree dated 2 September 2018 implementing the law dated 9 May 2018 with regard to the employment of foreign nationals in a specific residence situation
- Royal Decree dated 24 December 2020 amending the Royal decree dated 8 octobre 1981 concerning access to the territory, the residence, the location and expulsion of foreign nationals benefiting from the agreement on the withdrawal of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland from EU
- Law of 16 December 2020 on the beneficiaries of the agreement on the withdrawal of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland from the EU and the EAEC
- Notice concerning personal data