Skip to main content

Single permit application

European Solidarity Corps (previously "European Voluntary Service") - more than 90 days to 12 months in Belgium

If the duration of the employment in Belgium exceeds 90 days (in case of successive jobs without any interruption, the previous periods are taken into account to calculate the 90 days):

  1. Prepare the necessary annexes (.pdf)
  2. Fill in an application for a single permit via the digital counter "Working in Belgium".
    If you have any questions about this application, please consult the FAQ.
Apply for a single permit

What is the procedure?


Back to top