Skip to main content

Registering a tourist accommodation establishment

Do you wish to run a hotel, an aparthotel or another type of tourist accommodation establishment? Before starting your activity, you need to be registered with Brussels Economy and Employment and meet certain conditions. Running an unregistered tourist accommodation establishment is illegal. This applies to self-employed individuals and businesses as well as private individuals.

Back to top