Skip to main content
Brussels Regional Public Service


If non-European workers come to Belgium for training, there are certain cases in which they must apply with Brussels Economy and Employment for an authorisation. The type of authorisation they need to request varies according to the duration of the employment in Belgium.

Does this not apply to you?


Back to top